SUNTA is pleased to sponsor the following sessions and events on Sunday, November the 18th at the San Jose Meetings.
- From Global Migration Crises to Local Responses: Narratives, Perceptions and Actions (6-0055)
- From Refugee and Asylum Seeker to Citizen: State governance in the process of becoming “stated” (6-0060)
- Intersections of care and wellbeing with resilience and adaptation in the migrant experience (6-0075)
- Public v. Private Good: Social Housing and its Transformations (6-0130)
- Revisiting Railroads: Sociality, Mobility, and Infrastructure (6-0155)